The success of LMS depends not only on supplying quality products, but also on providing efficient and high standards of maintenance service and technical support. Our service philosophy is to ensure the functionability of our equipment and to provide a high degree of application and product support , through training both in-house and at our Principal’s factory regularly.
We also maintain an adequate inventory of spare parts. Proper tools and equipment in our Service Centre to ensure a quality service backup in terms of fast response time and effective repairs, thus minimizing equipment dwntime.
LMS offers you a broad service spectrum for your equipment, from basic services to maintenance of value for your investment. Decide for yourself which of our services best fit your user profile to guarantee a balanced relationship between productivity, flexibility, and preventive measures. You can ensure that your investment is in good hands for its entire life cycle.
A short summary of our services:
- Installation and Commissioning
- Service Arrangements
- Preventive Maintenance
- Calibration Service
- Software Update Service
- On-Site Repairs
- Moving Service
- Technical Information Service
- Spare Parts Service
Optimize service interval approach to your planning with straightforward budgeting.
In accordance to the manufacturer certification with ISO/ASTM standard.
We will support your instruments over its entire life span for maintenance services. Should break down occurs, our technical service will always please to visit you on site, not only for technical solutions but other applications related matters too upon request.
The use of special remote control software enables our Service Engineers to control instrument from our company remotely. This allows us to give you support for the operating Software, the handling of the instrument or to install program updates and fix configuration problems.
LMS Application Laboratories are a proficient partner for Thermal Analysis, Rheology, Atomic Force Microscope. Our involvement in your projects begin with painstaking sample preparation and continues through examination and interpretation of the measurement results. We will co-operate with our principals for special application to provide solutions for all your task!
Certification of LMS ’s inspection capability in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (VILAS 1299) - LMS Force Calibration Laboratory
• The Accreditation Field: Mechanical
• Accreditation No.: VILAS 1299
• Accreditation Decision No.: 283.2020/QD-VPCNCL
• Issued Date: 26/03/2020
• Expiry Date: 26/03/2023
Why should VILAS be recognized?
• For a laboratory which would like to survive and develop in the future, the accreditation of that laboratory in accordance with the international standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is a mandatory requirement.
• VILAS accredited laboratory means that the laboratory has been internationally recognized for its capacity and most importantly, the results of the measurements/tests of those laboratories have been recognized by the State for juridical. This is confirmed in Article 16, Chapter III of Decree 179/2004/ND-CP issued by the Government on October 21, 2004.
• Commercial significance: Test results at VILAS-standard laboratories contribute to reducing technical.
Please contact us to get more information.